Pachira aquatica also known as the money tree plant is one of the most popular and easy to care for indoor plants and if arrayed properly it is a real gem. If it is not overwatered and it is in the right location with enough space, it will be able to unfold its full splendour.
- About once a week watering continuously
- Ideally watering until the bale is saturated and the plant can not absorb water any more.
- Let the substrate dry off well before the next watering
- Remove the water in the saucer after a couple of minutes
- Like this waterlogging and decay can be prevented
- If possible, you should water only with rainwater
- Otherwise use lime-deficient water to spray and water
- In order to guarantee this, a frequent spraying of the leaves is advisable
- An occasional shower benefits the plant, as well
- It liberates the plant from dust particles at the same time
In order to meet the nutrition needs, you fertilize the money tree (Pachira aquatica) with green plant fertilizer every 14 days. This should be given only half concentrated.
- Too much fertilizer would harm the plant or make it shoot up without being able to develop a dense tree crown.